The luxury Chalet Husky was completely renovated in 2010 using high quality fittings and furnishings which will make you feel immediately at home on your holiday in Les Deux Alpes.
Sleeping up to 12 people, the Chalet Husky is a lovely chalet in a calm and peaceful setting. The chalet is situated just 80 metres from the slopes, allowing you to ski pretty close to the chalet at the end of the day (under normal conditions).
The chalet has a fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hotplate, oven-microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, electric coffee maker and raclette equipment. The living area benefits from a fireplace and has a TV and internet access. There is also an outside terrace of 16sqm and the chalet also benefits from a hammam.
Additional facilities include a luggage room, washing machine, ski locker and three outdoor parking spaces.
There are five bedrooms in total. Four double bedrooms and one bedroom with a twin bed and a set of bunk beds. There are 5 bathrooms/shower rooms and there are also 5 toilets.
The chalet prices showing are for the chalet on a self catered basis but the chalet can also be offered fully catered with breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course dinner with wine and coffee.
Prices include chalet on sole occupancy on a self catered basis.
The chalet has internet access.
Sheets and pillowcases are included.
We also include a channel crossing as part of the price - transfers are available for a supplement
Price includes bed linen and towels.
Other services available
- Catered board can be offered in this chalet
- Hand and bath towels are approx 6€/person and must be pre-booked.
- End of stay cleaning is the responsibility of the guest and can be pre-booked for approx 150€, payable locally.
- Flexible dining
Extras to consider
- Travel insurance
- Flights or other transport arrangements
- Tourist tax payable locally
- Deposit is 1500€/apartment which is payable by credit card or cash and refunded on or after departure.