Oetz is a mountain village about 40 minutes from Innsbruck. It offers a wide range of events and activities Oetz has been attracting tourists for over 120 years.
At a Glance
- Getting there:
- Innsbruck is the nearest airport, but you can also fly into Munich.
- Market day:
- There is a farmers markets in the first Friday of each month.
- Mountain bike trails:
- Hiking/walking trails:
- Airport Name:
- Innsbruck is the nearest airport, but you could also fly into Munich.
- Resort Amenities:
- The village has 2 supermarkets, chemist, post office, restaurants and bars, dr's, bakery, hairdressers, sports shops, banks and a tourist office.
- Local currency:
- Time Difference from UK:
- + 1 hr
- Internet access:
- Yes - WIFI
- Swimming pool:
See an example itinerary:
Oetz is a lovely mountain village that is an idylic choice for a summer holiday with friends and family. Located just 40 minutes from Innsbruck and 2 hours from Munich, there are excellent air links to the area but it is a great place to drive to as it provides excellent flexibility in seeing the area - contact us for maps
Ready to book an Oetztal holiday? Select the accommodation tab, choose your preferred accommodation, select book now and input your preferred dates - rooms are on-request but we will be back to you within 24 hours
Multi Activity Holidays in Oetztal
Activites such as cycling, nordic walking, tennis, climbing, paragliding, swimming and archery are only some of the things you can do in the pretty resort of Oetz. The River Inn is down the valley and from there you can have a go at rafting, hydrospeeding and kayaking.
The inexpensive Oetztal card entitles you to make free use of a myriad of tourist facilities in the Oetztal valley. Free public transportation and lifts (except Tiefenbach and Rettenbach glacier) and free admission to the museums and the swimming pools (for latest info on prices and activities - contact us).
Usually at the foot of our resort pages, we put a link in to our latest offers pages since, generally, most resorts - at some time - have some late availability that they are looking to promote. Over the years, this has not been the case with Oetztal since the product is fantastic, well priced and sells out pretty quickly.
Therefore, if it's getting on in the season....let us refer you to some other great summer activity options:
Check accommodation options in Oetztal or;
other: Multi activity destinations
or some Favourite Family summer holidays
A week in Oetztal
- Arrive and acquaint yourself with the area
- Head for the Rafting centre and enjoy the Blue Water Classic - minimum age is 10 years
- Head over to Area 47 - see details
- ½ day session of Via Ferrata
- Have a day out on the bike - range of trails to discover
- Find your inner Robin Hood with an Archery taster session
- Back on the bikes.....
- Well that's that - over so quick back in the car, its time to head home
Package from £tbcpp low season and £tbcpp high season and includes:
- channel crossing for a car and 4 people
- accommodation in hotel on B&B
- 16 point adventure card
Accommodation based on Adventure club week. Alternative options in The Nature Resort and Feelfree camp
Accommodation in Oetz
Location of Oetz
Get directions on Google Maps (opens in a new window). Click a pin to see more information on the accommodation.
Doing More … Design your holiday to suit you.
Doing More in Oetz
All of these options are available for holidays in Oetz. Prices may depend upon your chosen accommodation. You can add and change these items at any point once you have booked your holiday.
Design your holiday to suit you.
Activity packages & activities - courtesy of Zenith
Keeping the family happy
Short Breaks in Oetz
|1st January 1970||£0.00||Book Now|