From £467.00 per week
At a Glance
- Transfer Included
- Family Friendly
- Cots and highchairs on request
- Full Board
- Car park
- Twin and triple rooms are available as standard rooms, with other configurations available on request.
- Room facilities:
- All rooms have a telephone and flat screen TV. WIFI in your bedroom and safety deposit boxes can be obtained locally for a supplement.
- Check in times:
- All rooms are available from 6pm on your day of arrival, however, of course if they are ready before this time you may access them then.
- Check out time:
- Ski to/from the door:
- You can get to within 10 - 50 metres
- Distance to resort centre:
- Located within the centre of the resort, shops and bars are approximately 50-100m away.
- Distance to nearest lift:
- Between 50-100m
- Internet access:
- Free - in public area
- Wellness facilities:
- 2 Jacuzzis, 1 hammam, 1 sauna and 2 hydro massaging showers.
- Arrival Day:
- Normal arrival day is Saturday, however out of season short breaks are available.
- Short breaks available at this unit:
- outside of school holidays
- Minimum night stay:
- Outside of school holidays, short breaks are available. Minimum stay 2 nights.
Ski Holidays at the Hotel Panorama
The Hotel Panorama in Les Deux Alpes is an ideal option for a family ski holiday - it offers 93 rooms with a range of bed configurations to suit most families.
The hotel has an excellent location being just 50m from the pistes - good for all of us but an added bonus when skiing with children
The hotel offers 2 different restaurants as well as a bar area with open fire. There are entertainments offered on site and an inclusive 'Wellness centre' (jacuzzi's, hammam & sauna) means that all your holiday needs can be met under one roof.
WIFI is also available free of charge in public areas.
The prices are for full board catering (3 meals a day with wine and fruit juice included too) and include the organised children's facilities too for the younger members of your group (under 4 years supplement payable).
There are 3 childrens clubs:
- Baby club - (18 months to 4 years) at a cost of 107 € for 5 half days
- Mini Club - 4 - 12 years, this is free and runs 8.30 - 5.30 then 6 - 7.30 daily. This includes services such as escorting the children to ski school. English speaking carers are available.
- Club Ado - 13 - 18 years, they do activities in the afternoon and evening this is also free. This only runs during french school holidays.
Normal arrival day is Saturday, but out of season, short mid week stays are possible. Please contact us for more information.
More accommodation options in Les Deux Alpes
Rooms in Le Panorama
Standard triple room (triple)
Standard triple rooms all come with TV's and telephones. There is also room for a cot if required.
Quad (family) Room (quad)
Quad rooms include one double bed, plus either 2 single beds or bunk beds. There is also space for a cot
Availability at Le Panorama
These calendars show approximate availability for currently bookable periods.
|Available||> 30% Booked||Fully Booked|
|< 30% Booked||> 60% Booked||Unavailable|
Location of Le Panorama
Get directions on Google Maps (opens in a new window).
Photos of Le Panorama
Please click on an image to enlarge it.
Doing More … Design your holiday to suit you.
Doing More in Le Panorama, Les Deux Alpes
All of these options are available for holidays in Le Panorama, Les Deux Alpes. Prices may depend upon your chosen accommodation. You can add and change these items at any point once you have booked your holiday.
Design your holiday to suit you.
Let us help with your pre-departure checks
Keeping the family happy
A key part of your holiday is the eating experience
|1st January 1970||£0.00||Book Now|
Pricing at Le Panorama
|Hotel Club Le Panorama - Les Deux Alpes|
|Prices are based on a week in a room as described with Grenoble transfers|
|If you would rather self-drive, can offer Eurotunnel crossing (based on 4 share + car)|
|Twin room||Family room||child 6 - 12||child 2 -6|
|£ pp||£ pp||£ each||£ each|
|if children over 12||sharing with 2 paying adults|
|Child care (baby club) for children under 4yrs; 5 sessions ½ days for £95|