Photos of Montecatini, Italy
Montecatini is located at the heart of beautiful Tuscany and provides an excellent base for visiting the area by foot, bike or horseback to name but 3 options....
At a Glance
- Getting there:
- Fly to Pisa or get the train - its a great option and we can arrange this at great prices - call us on 0203 137 7678
- Bike tour available:
- We can arrange a cycling tour around the area
- Top 5 things to do:
- Visit Florence - Uffici, the Duomo, the Ponte Vecchio..could come up with 5 from here alone!
- Thermal spa
- Walled town of Lucca
- The medieval village of Montecatini Alto
- The Ferrari gallery
- Activity Program:
- We have a range of programs that we can offer in the area - see more details
- Local currency:
- Time Difference from UK:
- + 1 hr
Montecatini offers a range of programs to allow you to feast your senses on the Tuscan area.
We offer an excellent base for seeing the area and our tour suggestions include the following:
- Cinque Terre
- Siena - a beautiful city
- San Gimignano - see the towers
- Vinci and wine tasting
- Florence - you cannot come to Tuscany without visiting this historical city
Accommodation in Montecatini
Location of Montecatini
Get directions on Google Maps (opens in a new window). Click a pin to see more information on the accommodation.
Doing More … Design your holiday to suit you.
Doing More in Montecatini
All of these options are available for holidays in Montecatini. Prices may depend upon your chosen accommodation. You can add and change these items at any point once you have booked your holiday.
Design your holiday to suit you.
Activity packages & activities - courtesy of Zenith
Keeping the family happy
Short Breaks in Montecatini
|1st January 1970||£0.00||Book Now|